Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in total transaction volume. All this, without spending a single dime on marketing.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
As a digital designer at Zaver, you will work between product and marketing to create high-quality content for our various channels and platforms. You will play an essential role in keeping the communication aligned and our visuals top-notch, and we think you have a solid portfolio to show that you are up to the task.
What You'll Do
- Design and ideate high-quality still and moving content for web, social media, campaigns, email and more.
- Take responsibility for the quality, execution and delivery of design throughout all phases of a project.
- Collaborate with the product team to create assets, prototypes and animations for various platforms.
- Work with continuous optimization and development of the site and ensure that it is of the highest visual standard.
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience.
We think you have
- Proven experience in visual and motion design.
- Exceptional design & layout skills, great eye for composition, color, typography and are detail-oriented.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe CC suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects is a must).
- An understanding of UI/UX principles and experience working in design and prototype tools like Figma.
- A pragmatic approach (sometimes we'll do things in stages to go faster and learn as we go).
- The ability to take initiative and work independently towards deadlines.
Experience in the following areas is considered a bonus:
- Previous experience in building one or more sites using Webflow
Please keep in mind that we will not consider applications without a portfolio. 👈
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry. And with the right mindset and ambition, you will find room to grow and thrive.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments. ⚡
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV in Swedish or English.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period
Location: Sveavägen 59, Stockholm