Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience. The vision is bold, and in the long run we aim to become the link between the world of used goods and new goods.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in total transaction volume. All this, without spending a single dime on marketing.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re therefore looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
As a product designer at Zaver you will take part in innovating and reshaping the financial industry. The Design Team is still small but growing and therefore we are looking for a designer that is prestigeless and able to move between different design disciplines.
Together with our Head of Design you will help in bringing our brand to life. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. By partnering with the rest of our organization and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products. Your creative mind and your ability to execute leads to meaningful value to Zaver and our merchants.
What You'll Do
- Design deliveries throughout the entire design process, discovery, research, prototyping and visual design
- Collaborate closely with your product, marketing, stakeholders and tech counterparts to define the product vision and shape solutions that delight our users
- Team up with the marketing team and create beautiful visual content for social media, landing pages, ads and more
- Be involved in developing and maintaining Zaver’s design system
Who you are:
We believe you have a can-do-attitude who lives and breathes design. You enjoy and flow freely between conceptual strategic work and hands-on design. You love challenging the status quo and enjoy fast turns and twists.
- Proven end-to-end design skills: Researching, ideation, prototyping, UI and final visual design
- Experience working with multiple form factors and media
- Strong visual skills and second-nature in working in Adobe CC and design tools like Figma
- You have an ability to see the full picture but aren't afraid to deep dive into smaller details
Please keep in mind that we will only consider applicants with an attached portfolio.
What we offer:
A company culture characterized by an open atmosphere where collaboration and learning from one another is key and where we always do our best to find solutions.
- A commitment to constantly develop and improve; you can expect to grow on a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- The opportunity to work with challenging questions in an open and truly inspiring and innovative atmosphere
- The chance to take part in an exciting journey as the company grows and expands its business at a rapid pace and a possibility to able to grow as a professional together with Zaver
- A modern and friendly workplace that values work-life balance, teamwork and making a difference
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments.
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV and portfolio in Swedish or English. Please
Location: Sveavägen 59, Stockholm