Customer Success Manager
We usually respond within two weeks
Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience. The vision is bold, and in the long run we aim to become the link between the world of used goods and new goods.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in total transaction volume. All this, without spending a single dime on marketing.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re therefore looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
Whether you have several years of experience or if you are relatively new to the industry does not matter much to us; we are looking for the right person for the role and will adapt the position accordingly. We are looking for action-oriented problem solvers with a customer obsessive mindset.
You’ll be a key player in a fast-paced small team, with one goal: to keep our customer base happy while expanding. Your personal drive, people skills and diligence is what will make a difference. You are laser-focused, executional and a team player. No issue is too small or too big - you’ll do whatever it takes to find a solution.
What You'll Do
- Manage customer onboardings
- Identify and support expansion and additional sales opportunities
- Manage incoming cases to our customer support
- Track customer health metrics and KPIs
- Distill best practices and disseminate across customer base
- Be the voice of the customer; bring real customer insights to the product development team
- Strategically expand engagement and build relationships with customer decision makers
- Make our customers our super-ambassadors
- Make a real impact by challenging the status quo
You will work in close collaboration with amazing people, use new technology and break new ground in the payments space by shipping products far better than anything else in the market.
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry. And with the right mindset and ambition, you will find room to grow and thrive.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments.
What we offer
- A company culture characterized by an open atmosphere where collaboration and learning from one another is key and where we always do our best to find solutions
- A commitment to constantly develop and improve; you can expect to grow on a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- The opportunity to work with challenging questions in an open and truly inspiring and innovative atmosphere
- The chance to take part in an exciting journey as the company grows and expands its business at a rapid pace and a possibility to able to grow as a professional together with Zaver
- A modern and friendly workplace that values work-life balance, teamwork and making a difference.
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV in Swedish or English.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period
Location: Sveavägen 59, Stockholm
- Customer Success Manager
Zaver is a Swedish fintech-startup founded in 2016. The mission is to challenge legacy giants within the industry, and develop innovative payment experiences in order to accelerate the movement towards mobile payments, both online and offline. Since we launched our product commercially in 2019, we’ve gone from zero, to processing billions of SEK in transaction volumes - a result of hard work, customer-oriented mindset, and passionate people who want to make some real impact.
Customer Success Manager
Loading application form